There are presently no open calls for applications.
Applications Closed for 2023-24
The Benjamin and Fredora K. Wolf Memorial Foundation provides college scholarships to Philadelphia public high school graduates that start in their college freshmen year and are renewable annually until graduation. Our focus is low-income, first-generation scholars. Our scholarships for the 2023-24 school year will be $1,750 each.
First-time applicants must be:
- Graduate of a Philadelphia School District high school or charter high school.
- Philadelphia city resident.
- Expected Family Contribution (EFC) less than $1,000.
- Neither parent/guardian attended college.
- Took high-school algebra and received minimum grade C.
- Unconditional acceptance to an accredited college/university as full-time student.
- Full completion of our application and submission of supporting documents
- Deadline: May 10, 2023 at midnight.
To begin, go to first-time application below: click "guidelines" for requirements or "submit" to start an application. Click here to resume work on your saved unfinished application.
Renewal Students must be:
- Previous recipient of a Wolf scholarship.
- Enrolled at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Eligible academically (full-time course load and minimum 2.0 GPA each semester. Exceptions allowed in some situations if you contact us -- use message function in your account.)
- Deadline: June 30, 2023
To renew, go to renewal application below: click "guidelines" for requirements or "submit" to begin an application. Click here to resume work on a saved unfinished application.