There are presently no open calls for applications.
We believe in you.
Since 1954, the Benjamin and Fredora K. Wolf Memorial Foundation has provided need-based scholarships to Philadelphia high school graduates starting in their freshmen year in college and renewable annually until graduation. Our scholarships for the 2021-22 school year will be $1,500 each.
First-time applicants must be:
- Graduate of a School District of Philadelphia high school (preference to citywide and neighborhood schools) or charter school.
- Philadelphia city resident.
- Family annual income up to $50,000 for family with one child, $55,000 for two children, $60,000 for three, and so on.
- Took high-school algebra and received minimum grade C.
- Unconditional acceptance to an accredited college/university as full-time student.
- Full completion of our application and submission of supporting documents
- Deadline: May 10, 2021.
To begin, go to first-time application below: click "guidelines" for requirements or "submit" to start an application. Click here to resume work on your saved unfinished application.
Renewal Students must be:
- Previous recipient of a Wolf scholarship.
- Enrolled at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Completed full-time course load with minimum 2.0 GPA each semester.
- Deadline: June 30, 2021
To renew, go to renewal application below: click "guidelines" for requirements or "submit" to begin an application. Click here to resume work on a saved unfinished application.