There are presently no open calls for applications.
We believe in you.
Since 1954, the Benjamin and Fredora K. Wolf Memorial Foundation has provided need-based scholarships to Philadelphia high school graduates starting in their freshmen year in college and renewable annually until graduation. Our scholarships for the 2019-20 school year will be $1,500 each.
Sorry, deadline has passed for 2019-2020.
- Graduate of a School District of Philadelphia high school (preference to citywide and neighborhood schools) or charter school.
- Philadelphia city resident.
- Family annual income up to $50,000 for family with one child, $55,000 for two children, $60,000 for three, and so on.
- Minimum score on SAT 800 or ACT 14.
- Took high-school algebra and received minimum grade C.
- Unconditional acceptance to an accredited college/university as full-time student.
- Full completion of our application and submission of supporting documents by the deadline.
- SAT or ACT official results.
- High school transcript through first half of 12th grade.
- Acceptance letter from college you are planning to attend.
- Financial Aid Award letter from college you are planning to attend.
- Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA (obtainable here).
- Yearly income of parents or guardians.
- Name and email of non-relative who will write a recommendation letter (teacher, coach, counselor or other person not related to you).
- Personal essay, either new or from your college application.
To resume working on your saved application, click here or "View Submissions" above.
- Previously received a Wolf scholarship.
- Enrolled at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Completed full-time course load with minimum 2.0 GPA each semester.
- Transcript from the past Spring semester showing GPA and number of course credits.
- Roster of registered courses for next Fall semester showing number of course credits, if available.