There are presently no open calls for applications.
We believe in you.
The Benjamin and Fredora K. Wolf Memorial Foundation provides college scholarships to Philadelphia high school graduates starting in their freshmen year and renewable annually until graduation. Our focus is low-income, first-generation scholars. Our scholarships for the 2022-23 school year will be $1,750 each.
First-time applicants must be:
- Graduate of a Philadelphia School District high school or charter high school.
- Philadelphia city resident.
- Expected Family Contribution (EFC) less than $1,000.
- Neither parent/guardian attended college.
- Took high-school algebra and received minimum grade C.
- Unconditional acceptance to an accredited college/university as full-time student.
- Full completion of our application and submission of supporting documents
- Deadline: May 8, 2022.
To begin, go to first-time application below: click "guidelines" for requirements or "submit" to start an application. Click here to resume work on your saved unfinished application.
Renewal Students must be:
- Previous recipient of a Wolf scholarship.
- Enrolled at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Completed full-time course load with minimum 2.0 GPA each semester.
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
To renew, go to renewal application below: click "guidelines" for requirements or "submit" to begin an application. Click here to resume work on a saved unfinished application.