We believe in you.
The Benjamin and Fredora K. Wolf Memorial Foundation provides college scholarships to Philadelphia high school graduates starting in their freshmen year and renewable annually until graduation. Our focus is low-income, first-generation scholars. Our scholarships for the 2022-23 school year will be $1,750 each.
First-time applicants must be:
- Graduate of a Philadelphia School District high school or charter high school.
- Philadelphia city resident.
- Expected Family Contribution (EFC) less than $1,000.
- Neither parent/guardian attended college.
- Took high-school algebra and received minimum grade C.
- Unconditional acceptance to an accredited college/university as full-time student.
- Full completion of our application and submission of supporting documents
- Deadline: May 8, 2022.
To begin, go to first-time application below: click "guidelines" for requirements or "submit" to start an application. Click here to resume work on your saved unfinished application.
Renewal Students must be:
- Previous recipient of a Wolf scholarship.
- Enrolled at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Completed full-time course load with minimum 2.0 GPA each semester.
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
To renew, go to renewal application below: click "guidelines" for requirements or "submit" to begin an application. Click here to resume work on a saved unfinished application.
We are proud to support your college education. The deadline to renew is June 30, 2022 at midnight. If you cannot finish in one sitting, click "Save Draft" and return to finish by June 30. After full completion, click "Submit" and check your email for confirmation.
To continue receiving our scholarship in the coming academic year, you must have:
- Previously received a Wolf scholarship.
- Enrollment at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Completion of full-time course-load with minimum 2.0 GPA each semester.
To complete this application, please be prepared to upload:
- Transcript from the past Spring semester showing GPA and number of course credits.
- Roster of registered courses for next Fall semester showing number of course credits. (If not yet available, you will be able to upload later*)
* Information still missing by next Fall will prevent us from issuing your check.
On this form, please enter the email address that you use for your Submittable login. If you cannot finish this form in one sitting, click "Save Draft" and return by June 30 to finish.
After full completion, click "Submit" and check your email for confirmation.