We believe in you.
Since 1954, the Benjamin and Fredora K. Wolf Memorial Foundation has provided need-based scholarships to Philadelphia high school graduates starting in their freshmen year in college and renewable annually until graduation. Our scholarships for the 2021-22 school year will be $1,500 each.
First-time applicants must be:
- Graduate of a School District of Philadelphia high school (preference to citywide and neighborhood schools) or charter school.
- Philadelphia city resident.
- Family annual income up to $50,000 for family with one child, $55,000 for two children, $60,000 for three, and so on.
- Took high-school algebra and received minimum grade C.
- Unconditional acceptance to an accredited college/university as full-time student.
- Full completion of our application and submission of supporting documents
- Deadline: May 10, 2021.
To begin, go to first-time application below: click "guidelines" for requirements or "submit" to start an application. Click here to resume work on your saved unfinished application.
Renewal Students must be:
- Previous recipient of a Wolf scholarship.
- Enrolled at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Completed full-time course load with minimum 2.0 GPA each semester.
- Deadline: June 30, 2021
To renew, go to renewal application below: click "guidelines" for requirements or "submit" to begin an application. Click here to resume work on a saved unfinished application.
We are proud to support your college education. The deadline to renew is June 30 at midnight. If you cannot finish in one sitting, click "Save Draft" and return to finish by June 30. After full completion, click "Submit" and check your email for confirmation.
To continue receiving our scholarship in the coming academic year, you must have:
- Previously received a Wolf scholarship.
- Enrollment at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Completion of full-time course-load with minimum 2.0 GPA each semester.
To complete this application, please be prepared to upload:
- Transcript from the past Spring semester showing GPA and number of course credits.
- Roster of registered courses for next Fall semester showing number of course credits. (If not yet available, you will be able to upload later*)
* Information still missing by next Fall will prevent us from issuing your check.
On this form, please enter the email address that you use for your Submittable login. If you cannot finish this form in one sitting, click "Save Draft" and return by June 30 to finish.
After full completion, click "Submit" and check your email for confirmation.